Mike has arranged and orchestrated music for the 27-piece Down for the Count Concert Orchestra, the London Musical Theatre Orchestra, for West End orchestras at London’s Cadogan Hall, and countless other smaller ensembles.
Using Dorico or Sibelius, Mike is able to quickly produce custom orchestrations and arrangements for any size ensemble.
Services available include:
- Original orchestrations and arrangements for any size ensemble
- Orchestration from condensed scores or demos
- Transcription from audio performances
- Typesetting and engraving of scores and instrument parts in Dorico or Sibelius
- Orchestral mock-ups using Mike’s network of professional musicians and home studio
Get in touch today to discuss the options.